Re: Looking for a 'grid' data entry tool for sqlite (or maybe mysql)

On 01/17/2012 10:00 AM, Chris Green wrote:
I'm after an application which will allow me to enter data into a sqlite
database using a 'grid' layout of the data. I.e. I want the existing
contents of the database displayed as a table and I want to be able to
click on a field in a row and just edit the data in place. In addition
I want to be able to use the TAB key to move from field to field
(another key would be OK, just not the mouse). There should be an empty
row at the bottom for entering a new row.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/sqlite-manager/
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/sqlite-manager/

The screenshots don't show the 'Edit' button, but the current version
o.7.7 in 'Browse & Search' has one. No TAB key though; that only moves
from button to button.

Project home is here:
<http://code.google.com/p/sqlite-manager/>
<http://code.google.com/p/sqlite-manager/wiki/CommonTasks>