Switch to TTY1 on Ubuntu 11.10/MacBook Pro?
- From: Dave Woyciesjes <woyciesjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 16:07:43 -0500
Just installed 11.10 on my MacBook Pro.
Question is (and searching has yeilded nothing helpful) how to switch to TTY1? [CTRL][ALT][F1] does nothing....
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818
--- AIM - woyciesjes
--- CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech - http://certification.comptia.org/
--- HDI Certified Support Center Analyst - http://www.ThinkHDI.com/
Registered Linux user number 464583
"Computers have lots of memory but no imagination."
"The problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back."
- from some guy on the internet.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Why "alternate"and not "alternative" CD?
- Next by Date: Ubuntu 12.04 suddenly feeling more like an Alpha
- Previous by thread: Why "alternate"and not "alternative" CD?
- Next by thread: Re: Switch to TTY1 on Ubuntu 11.10/MacBook Pro?