Re: Ubuntu certified hardware: not enough information

  • Re: Migrate Ubuntu to a bigger disk on a laptop
    ... I have ubuntu 8.10 running on my laptop. ... It is a 40gb disk. ... take the pkg list file from remote machine and pipe it through ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Best and most popular distros for the enterprise desktop
    ... :P My first exposure to ... My laptop has had a number of installs on it. ... Ubuntu is what it shipped with. ... to Debian, partially for consistency. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: cheap ubuntu laptop with wireless that works right "out of the box".
    ... I really need a laptop that will run ubuntu, with wireless connectivity ... Inspiron with Ubuntu, or even $699+ for a System76 unit. ... that ever worked (ndiswrapper has never worked for me) was ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: ubuntards
    ... not a chest beater so dont feel the need to add them all to things like my ... Actually, Slackware, RHEL, Solaris, no more AIX thank god, but ubuntu is ... 3rd boot option in laptop, you see i dont dis a distro without trying it ... building all the gnome packages for slack, as I am a great fan of gnome ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: to download ubuntu!
    ... might mean better download performance. ... ubunto for my new laptop, ... download ubuntu online. ... Search Engine Optimization ...
    (Ubuntu)