Re: How to resize partition in Ubuntu 11.04
- From: Avi Greenbury <lists@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 11:31:16 +0000
于2012年03月07日 星期三 18时34分04秒,Saikat Saha写到:
I have installed Ubuntu 11.04 in my system. But some disk space is
remain unallocated. Now please let me know how i can resize my
partition on Ubuntu 11.04?
In case this doesn't make much sense without context (which is likely),
LVM is a system which allows for partitions to be resized online (that
is, without having to reboot into a LiveCD or other environment as is
the norm). It's not something you can retrofit, though, so unless
you've already installed an LVM-based system this is a bit of a useless
It also adds a level of complexity when it comes to any sort of
recovery on the disk so it's normally worth leaving off home systems
and the like where the partition setup generally doesn't change.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: They broke my firefox video!!
- Next by Date: Re: SafeBrowsing Client?
- Previous by thread: Re: How to resize partition in Ubuntu 11.04
- Next by thread: Re: How to resize partition in Ubuntu 11.04