Re: Browsing files on Nokia phone via bluetooth

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Mark Panen <mark.panen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I can pair my phone with my Bluetooth dongle no problem and the Nokia 5800
appears as paired.

However no window pops up when i select browse files on device.

When i go to nautilus and click on Nokia 5800 i get a  "Could not display
"obex://[00:25:CF:3F:12:47]/"." error.Error: DBus error
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Message did not receive a reply (timeout
by message bus)
Please select another viewer and try again.
This has been my problem since I had started using ubuntu and in
general Gnome+linux. Have googled about it. But no clear answer to
this problem.

Any help please?

--
Cheers