Re: Browsing files on Nokia phone via bluetooth

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Mark Panen <mark.panen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I can pair my phone with my Bluetooth dongle no problem and the Nokia 5800
appears as paired.

However no window pops up when i select browse files on device.

When i go to nautilus and click on Nokia 5800 i get a  "Could not display
"obex://[00:25:CF:3F:12:47]/"." error.Error: DBus error
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Message did not receive a reply (timeout
by message bus)
Please select another viewer and try again.
This has been my problem since I had started using ubuntu and in
general Gnome+linux. Have googled about it. But no clear answer to
this problem.

Any help please?

--
Cheers
Mark

  • Browsing files on Nokia phone via bluetooth
    ... I can pair my phone with my Bluetooth dongle no problem and the Nokia 5800 appears as paired. ... However no window pops up when i select browse files on device. ... Message did not receive a reply (timeout by message bus) ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: OBDII ELM327 diagnostic software
    ... get an OBD / Bluetooth dongle? ... I'm tempted by one of these for my Nokia 770, ... have a car with a vaguely OBD-compliant interface to it. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.maintenance)
  • Best 100m bluetooth dongle
    ... Can anyone recommend a 100m Bluetooth dongle for use with a ... Nokia 6230 phone and a HP 2210 Ipaq? ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)