Re: Error installing Ubuntu 11.10 on VirtualBox

maybe your firewall is filiter some parts of your downloaded iso...
check it out ,then download the iso again,and recheck the md5,make sure
there is no mistake.

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:24 AM, Suhaila Haji Mohd Hussin <
bell_beauty12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: clanlaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 14:56:03 +0000

Subject: Re: Error installing Ubuntu 11.10 on VirtualBox
To: ubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 18 March 2012 14:00, Suhaila Haji Mohd Hussin
<bell_beauty12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm just actually using iso. Virtual CD. Not the real one. I already
checked
the in order that it's booting from CD/DVD before hard disk.

At what stage are you getting the error?

It was during the middle process of the installation.

What could it be?

Suhaila.

Colin

Suhaila.