Re: every reboot screws up my network

Like I said, personal experience on a server.
If you don't believe me: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=resolv.conf+networkmanager

Best regards,
Patrick Asselman

On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 17:54:00 +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:
And what firm reasons do you have to say, "It might be due to this
brilliant thing called networkmanager...."?

If you express an opinion then you should also provide reasons for
this opinion.

BC