Gnome and Ubuntu 12.04 beta
- From: Peter Hillier-Brook <phb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 22:19:56 +0100
I hope someone can help me overcome a mental block. I installed Ubuntu 12.04 beta 2 in a VM so that I can evaluate the user interface of Gnome 3.4. Synaptic shows that it is installed on my system, but I've no idea how to invoke it. The only options I'm offered at login are Ubuntu (Unity) and Ubuntu 2D, presumably also Unity 2D.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Virtual Box with Win 7 possible at *Ubuntu running at a laptop with 2GB RAM?
- Next by Date: RE: Gnome and Ubuntu 12.04 beta
- Previous by thread: Virtual Box with Win 7 possible at *Ubuntu running at a laptop with 2GB RAM?
- Next by thread: RE: Gnome and Ubuntu 12.04 beta