swap eth0 and eth1

Hi,

I wanna swap eth0 and eth1 and just exchanged them in the file

/etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules

It worked but network became very slow. Cant understand that.
Any idea?

Thx...
Ubuntu 12.04 64bit

  • Re: Very slow network - Ubuntu
    ... slowed down considerably since I installed Ubuntu Dapper I ... Win2k KIDPC on the same home network that do not have ... internet connection and you are using at least 100Mb ethernet (i.e.the ... connection speed is only 1Mbps My internet download speeds range ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Very slow network - Ubuntu
    ... slowed down considerably since I installed Ubuntu Dapper I ... Win2k KIDPC on the same home network that do not have ... I have an Internet router for sharing cable Internet connection. ... connection speed is only 1Mbps My internet download speeds range ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Very slow network - Ubuntu
    ... slowed down considerably since I installed Ubuntu Dapper I ... Win2k KIDPC on the same home network that do not have ... Debian, any problem there could very easily apply to Etch, the next ... connection speed is only 1Mbps My internet download speeds range ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: my new Inspiron - WAS: OT: laptop recomendations
    ... Debian Sarge half upgraded to Etch), WiFi works on my DSL box/router, ... supposed to switch the network ON/OFF. ... This is my first encounter with Ubuntu... ... Once there, I deactivated the "roaming mode" (I hope there is no confusion in the translation, since most everything is in French on that laptop). ...