Podcasts downloader with Google Reader integration

Hello,

Which podcast downloader for Ubuntu is capable of integrating with
Google Reader and downloading all media enclosures (regardless of type,
size and whether the particular item in the feed is marked as read) from
all feeds in Google Reader?

I don't expect anything fancy, no re-encoding, no browser, just a few
simple GUI controls (like refresh and download now) and a directory with
files once it's done running. All suggestions are welcome.

I'm using Google's Listen app for Android which allows to stream
podcasts from feeds added in Google Reader. I would like, however, to
have all those podcasts (and some other RSS enclosures) also downloaded
to a local directory on my disk. Currently, I download podcasts with
Banshee but AFAICT it doesn't offer Google Reader integration so I
have to add feeds twice.

Thanks,
Rafał Ochmański

  • Re: Oceans of Kansas
    ... are podcasts like streaming audio, ... Usually the latter, usually as MP3 format. ... understand the concept of audio files. ... can download radio programmes straight onto your MP3 player, ...
    (sci.geo.geology)
  • Phedippidations # 25: January 1st, 2006: Revolutions and Resolutions.
    ... Thanks for listening and voting at PodCast ... If you have one of those portable MP3 players, ... system that allows you to download audio programs for playback. ... The really great thing about PodCasts is that you can subscribe to any kind ...
    (rec.running)
  • Re: On Topic: Archers available as podcast
    ... University of Durham, Durham, UK decided to tell uk.media.radio.archers that ... No the podcasts are free. ... The link to the download will then be automatically sent to you when the download is available. ... RSS isn't email so you need a mailer or browser that will handle RSS feeds. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Podcasts - a derth (1)of
    ... but it was very easy to download podcasts ... that many I wanted to download. ... download the RealAudio files and mangle them into MP3 format, ... An offsite backup would be very useful (cough cough) ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Faster mobile broadband trials successful
    ... DAB sound worse than FM schreef: ... issues with capacity on mobile broadband should improve ... subscription for them (apart from properly premium podcasts)? ... permission to provide DRM-protected radio shows for download. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)