Re: Icecat 7.0.1 shuts down unexpected very often

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 02:44:33 +0800, Ma Xiaojun wrote:

I'm sorry.
But why you stick to IceCat instead of Firefox? If you want pure
software, should you use Trisquel instead of Ubuntu?

Icecat is free software as far as I know
I used firefox before but had various problems and then shifted to icecat
When I install 12.04 I will use firefox again :-)

  • lightweight internet browser
    ... please suggest me a lightwight GUI internet browser for my Ubuntu 7.04 ... i tried firefox, icecat, Opera, Konqueror but its taking very long time ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • [Full-disclosure] [USN-930-1] Firefox and Xulrunner vulnerabilities
    ... A security issue affects the following Ubuntu releases: ... Ubuntu 10.04 LTS ... Mozilla has changed the support model for Firefox and they no longer ... amd64 architecture: ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [USN-930-1] Firefox and Xulrunner vulnerabilities
    ... A security issue affects the following Ubuntu releases: ... Ubuntu 10.04 LTS ... Mozilla has changed the support model for Firefox and they no longer ... amd64 architecture: ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • [Full-disclosure] [USN-667-1] Firefox and xulrunner vulnerabilities
    ... A security issue affects the following Ubuntu releases: ... After a standard system upgrade you need to restart Firefox and any ... information from data stored in the images, or discover information ... amd64 architecture: ...