Ubuntu 12.04 LTS is here

Ubuntu 12.04 LTS is here[1] I think so.

[1]http://releases.ubuntu.com/precise/

  • Netbeans 7.1.2 icon is not showing in Unity bar
    ... I have install Netbens 7.1.2 php only on Ubuntu 12.04. ... star the netbeans the shorcut icon dont appear on the unity bar. ... FOSS Bangladesh && Mozilla ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Is there any non free thing in Ubuntu Kernel
    ... thing kept my eyes that Ubuntu use non free module in is kernel. ... kernel to make gNewSense. ... Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh ... FOSS Bangladesh && Mozilla ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • [Full-disclosure] [USN-323-1] mozilla vulnerabilities
    ... A security issue affects the following Ubuntu releases: ... After a standard system upgrade you need to restart Mozilla to effect ... with full user privileges (MFSA 2006-37, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [USN-323-1] mozilla vulnerabilities
    ... A security issue affects the following Ubuntu releases: ... After a standard system upgrade you need to restart Mozilla to effect ... with full user privileges (MFSA 2006-37, ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: how many computers?
    ... But you have no concept of what a VOLUNTEER is. ... charities. ... Frank, your reply has just revealed more about you than you can imagine. ... The problem is that you guys try to push Ubuntu is the Vista forum. ...