Re: Evolution no contacts after restore user data
- From: user1 <bqz69@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:34:00 +0000 (UTC)
I uninstalled multiple times and reinstalled to get the same problem. I
also removed a number of folders trying to get a clean install but ran
into the same problem as soon as restored again.How can I completely
remove evolution so that I can get a truly clean install where the
wizard comes up for set up again once I open it for the first time?
(This an edited copy of same problem by another person)
I ran: sudo apt-get purge evolution
Then I ran: dpkg -l | grep -i evolution
Then I uninstalled all what grep found exclusive evolution-data-server
and then I uninstalled gnome.
Somehow I managed to get evolution and gnome installed again, but
evolution with all its data was still there.
Now however the contacts function somehow works when I install new
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Evolution no contacts after restore user data
- Next by Date: how to get parcellite onto the 'panel' in unity in ubuntu 12.04
- Previous by thread: Re: Evolution no contacts after restore user data
- Next by thread: cannot create configuration of noip2