How to stop compiz taking so much processor power in 12.04
- From: user1 <bqz69@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 10:15:06 +0000 (UTC)
I am running unity 3d and found out my my airblower was running fairly
steadily and then I saw that compiz took some 37% of cpu power most of
The whole system was a bit slow
Now I am using unity 2d and everything is running fast, smooth and fairly
Is it possibly to stop compiz taking so much power in unity 3d?
I checked 'stop showing thumbnails' in gwenview and now even that program
is using much less cpu power and is more convenient to use.
Wonder if there are some other setup to tweak to reduce general power
comsumption in unity 3d
This is more or less a general principle questions to improve unity 3d
and making it more convenient for the users?
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: text installer
- Next by Date: Installing VirtualBox Guest Additions
- Previous by thread: Xubuntu 12.04 no detection or list of printers
- Next by thread: Installing VirtualBox Guest Additions