Installing ”templates”

The right click menu in Nautilus contains ”Create document” among
other things. However, the only kind of document that I can create
this way is an empty text file. ”No templates are installed”, it says
(or something like that – I translated from Swedish). How can I
install templates for this to work? I might want to be able to create
empty ODF spreadsheets and other things this way.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at:

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Add "File Roller"/"Archive Manager" to right-click on Desktop
    ... In the nautilus-scripts folder right click> create document> empty ... exec file-roller <and exit selecting save. ... properties> permissions and check the execute box, ... the reload button and close nautilus. ...
  • Re: delete problem
    ... If you used Nautilus, then they may still be there. ... You needed to empty the "trash" for the disk space to be freed. ...
  • Re: sr1: CDROM not ready ???
    ... > a disc in the drive. ... >> Sometimes, that drive is empty, and that is the way it should be. ... > something like nautilus? ... I resolved an identical problem recently. ...
  • Re: gmail reply-to [was Nautilus]
    ... Boot into windows, and run a checkdisk on the partition Nautilus was ... showing as empty. ...