[OT] revolver postgresql issue

Hello,

I am using revolver solo version 8.4.6
The system is working fine. I need to communicate the postgresql
remotely, but the port 9977 which postgresql uses for revolver is bind
to the localhost only.

At postgresql.conf there is already

listen_addresses = '*'

and at pg_hba.conf I have added the following

host all all 0.0.0.0/0 trust
host all all 192.168.0.1/24 password
host all revolverserver 192.168.1.154 trust

The winxp box has firewall disabled. Still the port 9977 is not visible from any
other PC of the same LAN. How can I open the port then for all ?

Thanks

  • Re: DB Fault Tolerance - network connections
    ... Aside from PostgreSQL we'll also support Oracle. ... I'm hoping there's just a simple timeout variable down in the PG stuff ... a Perl server which talks to a PostgreSQL database on a different phys. ... block the port on the DB server, ...
    (perl.dbi.users)
  • Re: Is necessary to switch to C++ or some object-oriented language?
    ... Basically none of the files will compile. ... It can also be a non-trivial job to port some C89 programs to C99. ... pinpointed all the implicit ints, undeclared functions, and K&R ... I had a notion to try with PostgreSQL, ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • [OT] revolver postgresql issue
    ... I am using revolver solo version 8.4.6 ... I need to communicate the postgresql ... Still the port 9977 is not visible from any ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [OT] revolver postgresql issue
    ... I am using revolver solo version 8.4.6 ... I need to communicate the postgresql ... Still the port 9977 is not visible from any ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: MySQL-Server finden?
    ... in einem Firmennetzwerk sin mehrere MySQL-Server in Betrieb. ... nmap -p <Port> Netzadresse ... Deutsche PostgreSQL User Group: http://pgug.de ...
    (de.comp.datenbanken.mysql)