I've been trying to upgrade to Ubuntu 12.04 lts online.

I am running an intel 64 bit mother board with 4 meg of ram. I am upgrading from Ubuntu 11.04

It downloads the packages and then it tells me it is updating the program streams.

Then it tells me there is an error in the network and exits.

  • [Full-Disclosure] [USN-17-1] passwd vulnerability
    ... Ubuntu 4.10 ... The following packages are affected: ... The problem can be corrected by upgrading the affected package to ... their login shell without having to change their password. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [USN-17-1] passwd vulnerability
    ... Ubuntu 4.10 ... The following packages are affected: ... The problem can be corrected by upgrading the affected package to ... their login shell without having to change their password. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-Disclosure] [USN-42-1] Xine library vulnerabilities
    ... Ubuntu 4.10 ... The following packages are affected: ... The problem can be corrected by upgrading the affected package to ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [USN-42-1] Xine library vulnerabilities
    ... Ubuntu 4.10 ... The following packages are affected: ... The problem can be corrected by upgrading the affected package to ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-Disclosure] [USN-70-1] Perl DBI module vulnerability
    ... Ubuntu 4.10 ... The following packages are affected: ... The problem can be corrected by upgrading the affected package to ... Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña from the Debian Security Audit Project ...
    (Full-Disclosure)