amazon in banshee: missing graphics

Has anyone else had a problem with using amazon inside Banshee? Most of
the graphics content is missing.

Art Edwards

ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at:

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Over 2.5 GB ram problem
    ... I'm always missing 256 MiB. ... Memory Size: ... since with older kernels my sound card and the graphics ... FWIW memtest from Debian and Ubuntu says my RAM is broken, memetest, ...
  • Re: Internet Explorer 8 and missing web content with publisher
    ... Home page - can't see naviation bars; ... My other website using Publisher is the same - I'm missing graphics ...
  • RE: Opening Power Point 2003 presentations in 2000 missing graphic
    ... not only was I missing the ... "David M. Marcovitz" wrote: ... Check the bottom three check boxes. ... >>> graphics are missing. ...
  • Re: OWA not displaying right
    ... > Anyone, this is weird....has to be server side, cause i VPN in with a XP ... >>> What types of things are you missing? ... Things like the graphics? ... >>> Firefox or Netscape browsers since they don't get the DHTML interface. ...
  • Re: Waldek Hebischs thinkCS_1-19.pdf
    ... But the 'diagrams' refered to are missing. ... IMO there's no point in using *.pdf except for the graphics. ... made a mistake creating the .pdf file. ...