Log in Problem

Ubuntu 12.04 sometimes stuck at splash screen(the dots screen) with
flashing caps lock light.My system is vaio vpceg28fn

  • Booting Problem
    ... Ubuntu 12.04 sometimes stuck at splash screenwith ... flashing caps lock light.My system is vaio vpceg28fn ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Britons have the worst pensions
    ... my mother was stuck at home with a miserly ... git who would not even splash out on the occasional supper from the ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Restart will not work.
    ... >I try to restart the laptop, but it gets stuck right before the splash ... > of Windos XP. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Booting Problem
    ... with flashing caps lock light.My system is vaio vpceg28fn ... Flashing caps lock light sounds like kernel panic. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ... I think it may be an operating system error, ...
    (Ubuntu)