- From: Valter Nogueira <valter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 11:16:05 -0300
I don't know if people out there fell frustrated like I am - so I will
expose some of my frustations.
In open source world I get used to understand how stuff works - by reading
source codes and/or reading deep and wide articles on the net.
Except when subjects are related to how distros are built, how livecds boot
up, how d-i and ubiquity came up, how X and ldm and gnome-session are
invoked (in installation process).
I have followed some ubuntu helps like InstallCDCustomization and
LiveCDCustomization - which are very good recipes (in fact I managed to get
my own custom .iso). But they don't fill the gap, answering why and how it
I know that Ubuntu does it very well and I should not care how does it work
- but I am getting an obssession on this.
I would like to know if people on the list fell (or felt) the same I do.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS removing unity and installing GNOME
- Next by Date: Re: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS removing unity and installing GNOME
- Previous by thread: update always show some error
- Next by thread: Re: howtubuntu