Screenshot only shows desktop background or completely black (12.04)
- From: "Hans Vos" <hans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 11:37:07 +0200
I want to make a couple of screen shots of running applications. When I
press the print screen button it makes a screen shot sound and I get the
dialog window for saving the screen shot, but nothing is in it. Previously
it only showed my desktop background but now it is completely black.
I tried installing another application called Shutter but this program has
the same behavior. I am running Ubuntu Desktop 12.04 LTS inside a Virtual
Box environment on a Windows 7 host system. I already asked for some
support over at Virtual Box but I got referred back to Ubuntu being told
it must be a guest problem.
I hope somebody can provide a solution for my problem.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Adobe Acrobat Reader for Linux 3.x?
- Next by Date: SATA Controller Smart Array B110i SATA RAID in ubuntu server
- Previous by thread: Adobe Acrobat Reader for Linux 3.x?
- Next by thread: Re: Screenshot only shows desktop background or completely black (12.04)