remaster ubuntu alternate

Hi,
I need to make an image to computers with low hardware performance. I want to make a customization of ubuntu 12.04 using the debian installer, rather, based on ubuntu 12.04 alternate

Could you help me please with some tuto?

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci

  • Re: how to remaster a ubuntu distribution using as installer the debian installer
    ... want to make a customization of ubuntu 12.04 using the debian ... CONECTADOS AL FUTURO, CONECTADOS A LA REVOLUCION ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • how to remaster a ubuntu distribution using as installer the debian installer
    ... I want to make a customization of ubuntu 12.04 using the debian installer, rather, based on ubuntu 12.04 alternate ... CONECTADOS AL FUTURO, CONECTADOS A LA REVOLUCION ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • about remote desktop problem
    ... I'm using ubuntu 12.04.1, and I change the shortcuts for the keyboard, ... When I try to conect to a machine with windows operating system using rdesktop command or remmina, the shortcuts in windows are the same to I use in ubuntu, just without the "win" key, for example, when I press "E", open a windows explorer, when I press "D" minimize all my open windows, how I can solve this problem?. ... CONECTADOS AL FUTURO, CONECTADOS A LA REVOLUCION ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • about to force to close windows
    ... I'm using ubuntu 12.10 binary-i386 and i'm using gnome shell. ... Every time that I try to close a windows I receive the tool to force to close it. ... CONECTADOS AL FUTURO, CONECTADOS A LA REVOLUCION ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Firefox Hijacked?
    ... Depending on how much customization you've already done to Firefox, ... can always delete the Firefox folder, click the "shortcut" icon in your ... Ubuntu Menu again, and just start fresh. ...
    (Ubuntu)