- From: "jack wallen" <jlwallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 11:12:27 -0400
Over the last couple of days my main machine (Ubuntu 12.04) has become
quite unstable. Now even apt cannot run (i run sudo apt-get upgrade, end
the sudo password, only to be immediately returned to the prompt).
At some point, last night, I got an error that mentioned an error in the
Precise Regression. I had never seen that pop up before.
Has anyone else been experiencing this? Is it the product of a recent update?
Thank you all, very much.
jack wallen, jr <--- lover of entropy
Writer of the I Zombie trilogy, the Fringe Killer series, Shero, and the
upcoming The Book of Jacob Series. www.monkeypantz.net
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Change LightDM Theme to Ubuntu
- Next by Date: Re: Precise regression
- Previous by thread: Ubuntu query about no icon
- Next by thread: Re: Precise regression