buildbot and subversion on ubuntu 12.04
- From: Mike Dewhirst <miked@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:02:42 +1000
I'm setting up on Ubuntu server for the first time. Ex-OpenSuSE.
Not knowing any better, I got buildbot and subversion working well together last night with buildbot running as user "build".
This morning it wouldn't work.
When I investigated, the ownership of /var/lib/buildbot and sub-dirs thereof had mysteriously changed from build:build to buildbot:buildbot.
Why is it so?
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: how to start a program using autoexpect
- Next by Date: Re: Thunderbird does not ask for password when sending second mail !!!
- Previous by thread: X server problems with xscreensaver
- Next by thread: Changing from 10.04 LTS to 12.04 LTS - importing all email settings and mail from 10.04/Evolution 2.28.3