Re: A Simple Linux question?

From: Lenroc (lenroc_at_NOSPAMFORYOU.hotmail.com)
Date: 08/21/03

Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:48:19 -0700

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 03:38:38 +0100, half_pint said:

> Here's a simple answer half_pint go to ebay, you can get
> linux 'woody' for about 6.

Have fun. Good luck.

Sure hope that the CD they send you is clean.

I don't know if there is a way to check the hash of a full CD (I know you
can for a file), but if there is I would sure recommend you do so.

You originally asked for a place to download Linux or get a free CD. I
gave you a link to find where to download RedHat. You responded by finding
the one link on the page to buy the distro, instead of downloading it.

As I mentioned in another post, you will not have a pleasant experience if
you can't read a site and find what you are looking for.

--
Lenroc