Re: Distro

Darryl_Palmer_Jr_at_acm.org
Date: 08/28/03

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 00:42:14 GMT

The 386SX was such a heap of crap I am surprised why so many people bought
one and RedHat still supports it. Just dropping support for this hybrid
16-bit processor will speed up most programs and may also make the compiled
code smaller too.

----
Darryl.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Distro
    ... > The 386SX was such a heap of crap I am surprised why so many people bought ... > one and RedHat still supports it. ... Just dropping support for this hybrid ... (bj and Darryl) ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: why no signings????
    ... Listening on the radio to the game in Monaco Mark Lawrenson kept moaning crap, ... I think a clear out is needed at board level, the manager is fine he needs support. ... The manager indicates what players should be bought NOT the board. ... football then the buck stops with Rafa. ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: Welmart cancels plans to sell DNA kits
    ... of all the made-in-America products they sold. ... I bought three coffee makers last year.. ... Chinese crap and Walmart injecting this crap into our society has only ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: OT: TFT/LCD Screen Cleaner
    ... Mike Bates wrote: ... because there's a lot of crap out there. ... I bought some Servisol Anti-Static Screen Wipes from Maplin, which have a "alcohol-free, non-smear formulation", but guess what? ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Levy WTF2
    ... Women love a "fixer upper project". ... DOUBLE crap. ... 'fixer-upper' qualities or the project isn't worth doing. ... I bought a tape called "Subliminal Advertising" ...
    (rec.motorcycles.dirt)