Re: I can't delete a virus

From: mjt-pca (not_at_here.com)
Date: 09/25/03

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 07:29:15 GMT

Carl wrote:

> Hi, I have got some virus, and I can't get rid of it.
> The virus is

/home/sushi/.mozilla/default/Oakn.slt/Mail/pop.horizon.net/Trash->dwvri.exe

> The antivirus software that I'm using can't delete it.
> Could anybody help me?
> Thank you very much, and have a good day.

What happens if you empty your trash in mozilla???

Relevant Pages

  • Re: HELP ON XP RE-INSTALLATION...
    ... > IF I REINSTALL XP ON MY COMPUTER HELP IF I HAVE A VIRUS THAT I CANT ... Don't have an AntiVirus software? ... There are more applications you may need to run to completely clean your ... It will probably save you time and effort in re-installing Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: RE-INSTALLING XP
    ... > IF I REINSTALL XP ON MY COMPUTER HELP IF I HAVE A VIRUS THAT I CANT ... Don't have an AntiVirus software? ... There are more applications you may need to run to completely clean your ... It will probably save you time and effort in re-installing Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: OE6s *.dbx files cached somewhere in Win2000 environment?
    ... Maintenance | Store Folder. ... > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ... Because of this tendency of attachments to infect, ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ...
  • Answers to frequently asked questions - 17SEP03
    ... I have this mystery re trying to install Norton ... Internet Security 2003 on my XP Pro. ... > specific virus, please tell us what it's name is! ... > date with antivirus software and more importantly ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Answers to frequently asked questions - 06SEP03
    ... specific virus, please tell us what it's name is! ... date with antivirus software and more importantly ... takes advantage of a security flaw in Windows 2000 ... Most antivirus software is designed to prevent infection ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)