Dual boot question

From: Renegade (renaxgade_at_nospam.com)
Date: 10/21/03

Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:01:47 -0400

I already have Mandrake 9.1 installed on my laptop. It is the full
partition, though. What would be the steps to dual booting this and
windows XP? Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Booting problem with old HD
    ... I had a Laptop which died a month ago. ... During boot setup i enabled boot USB as 1st ... Using Windows is almost certainly illegal. ... I all else fails, install a new disk in the desktop, create a Linux partition that is no smaller than the laptop drive's Linux partition. ...
    (Fedora)
  • "A disk read error occurred. Press ctrl+alt+del to restart" on Windows XP Pro
    ... I have a PC and a USB/IDE adaptor, so I can look at the laptop drive ... the partition, I used Partition Magic to move the beginning of the ... Thinking that Windows' boot loader was being braindead, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: New drive partition after XP upgrade?
    ... Is there any data in that new partition? ... laptop manufacturer at the factory. ... earlier versions of Windows such as Windows 98 or Windows Me. ...
  • Re: Problems with starting windows xp embedded
    ... Drive letters are always tricky for dual booting. ... I have 5 partition and G is partition where is windows embedded. ... During the instalation I put G partition too. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Re: Downgrading from Vista to XP pro
    ... if I buy the notebook with Vista and try to do a clean install ... Have you picked out a certain type of laptop and have you ... with Windows XP at this time.)? ... commander" thing is unnecessary - as they can partition with the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)