Re: Optical Mouse Jitter

From: Amanda L. Rossmiller (sleepynyago_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 12/05/03

Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 12:12:41 GMT

> My Optical Mouse seems to have an annoying little trait of not settling,
> which results in a constant jitter back and forth between a pair of
pixels.

> Is there any known way to stop this effect?

in XF86Config, try setting HWCursor (I think to False?)
it helped me anyways with my laptop when i got strange things...

> And more importantly, is there any way to stop it from preventing the
> screen saver from starting?

Relevant Pages

  • Optical Mouse Jitter
    ... My Optical Mouse seems to have an annoying little trait of not settling, ... which results in a constant jitter back and forth between a pair of pixels. ... screen saver from starting? ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Optical Mouse Jitter
    ... My Optical Mouse seems to have an annoying little trait of not settling, ... which results in a constant jitter back and forth between a pair of pixels. ... screen saver from starting? ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Optical Mouse Jitter
    ... My Optical Mouse seems to have an annoying little trait of not settling, ... which results in a constant jitter back and forth between a pair of pixels. ... screen saver from starting? ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Optical Mouse Jitter
    ... > My Optical Mouse seems to have an annoying little trait of not settling, ... > which results in a constant jitter back and forth between a pair of pixels. ... man xscreensaver ... if you use KDE or Gnome, ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: OT some very sweet cat pictures on Flicker
    ... Well, I did manage a couple this morning, but she looks a little strange, as the light was behind her!! ... I'll do a couple of sleepy ones and get them on Flickr! ... *She's* settling in just fine. ... pat on the hill ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)