Slackware Network help with pcmcia cards

From: xteven (stevedool_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 03/01/04

Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 01:49:39 GMT

Hey guys I need some help...

First off let me start by saying I am a NOOOOOOOOB !!!!!

ok.. with that out of the way:

I am installing Slackware 9.0 on my Sony Vaio PCG-F430 and the installtion
went very smooth. Everything seems to be working fine except I am having
trouble getting my pcmcia network card to work. I have a Netgear FA411.

I have browsed through numerous web pages just reading some topics about
pcmcia cards and looking up information on my Netgear FA411, I read some
places that the FA411 is not supported under Linux, but then again I read
other places that it is.... Any information regarding setting up a network
using Slackware 9.0 or my card... Please !!!!! Thank you !!