Re: Community responsibility and abuse: the case of mr. Koehlmann

From: Jason (Jason_at_not.real.address.org)
Date: 04/07/04

Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 22:51:09 GMT

* Frank Dillard <mdillard@classicnet.net>:
> On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 18:52:10 +0200, Jan Stedehouder wrote:
>
>> Op Tue, 06 Apr 2004 11:18:09 -0500, schreef Frank Dillard:
>>
>> If you are using Pan: simple. In the menu go to Article and you will see
>> (Plonk). (Forgive me when the menu directions are not completely accurate,
>> I am translating from my language to English)
>>
>> Jan Stedehouder`
>
> Don't sweat it Jan, Pan is the most awesome reader I have never seen.

Then you need to check out slrn. Nice, small cmd line news client. :)

Jason

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Community responsibility and abuse: the case of mr. Koehlmann
    ... >> Jan Stedehouder` ... > Don't sweat it Jan, Pan is the most awesome reader I have never seen. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Community responsibility and abuse: the case of mr. Koehlmann
    ... >> I am translating from my language to English) ... >> Jan Stedehouder` ... > Don't sweat it Jan, Pan is the most awesome reader I have never seen. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Community responsibility and abuse: the case of mr. Koehlmann
    ... >> I am translating from my language to English) ... >> Jan Stedehouder` ... > Don't sweat it Jan, Pan is the most awesome reader I have never seen. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Help Me!
    ... want to subscribe to all of my subscribed newsgroups when I try to open ... I'm using slrn (under Linux), a console reader. ... I also use Pan, but again, that's in Linux. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: [Pan] Messages
    ... I am having trouble finding documentation on how to configure the reader. ... One thing I would like to know is if there is a way to configure so that the toal messages listed does not include messages that have been set to 'ignored' with a filter. ... I just checked Pan 0.133 on a Slackware box behind me, and under the View menu --> Header Pane, you can select the score ranges to match. ... Don't be concerned about any "total" that a newsreader displays. ...
    (news.software.readers)