Re: critical error always occur at redhat

From: Michael Heiming (michael+USENET_at_www.heiming.de)
Date: 04/07/04

Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 08:12:10 +0200

Relevant Pages

  • Re: critical error always occur at redhat
    ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... > network service had't start and i can't bootup the network interface.it ... > company machine or at home machine ... You did apply all patches available? ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: critical error always occur at redhat
    ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... > network service had't start and i can't bootup the network interface.it ... > company machine or at home machine ... You did apply all patches available? ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: critical error always occur at redhat
    ... yes.i already apply the lastest kernel that i seen for redhat 7.3 ... >> network service had't start and i can't bootup the network interface.it ... >> company machine or at home machine ... Including kernel patches, ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: critical error always occur at redhat
    ... yes.i already apply the lastest kernel that i seen for redhat 7.3 ... >> network service had't start and i can't bootup the network interface.it ... >> company machine or at home machine ... Including kernel patches, ...
    (alt.linux)