Games to learn Linux

From: Nick Mudge (mark1822_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/13/04

Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 06:40:47 GMT

Hello,

I would like to learn how to use linux and have fun at the same time. Are
there any games that require you to use the linux operating system to play
the game? This way you learn more about linux and have fun too. Let me
know. thanks

Nick

Relevant Pages

  • >>>> LINUX GAMES <<<<
    ... linux chess game, linux erase game scores, games for dsl linux, linux ... download game linux, linux games action, linux opengl game, space game ... game, game server browser linux, games in gnu linux, iagno linux game, ...
    (comp.lang.awk)
  • Serious information for parents taken in by stupid articles
    ... Windows XP professional, and Linux), my Dad teaches Linux at a nearby ... AOL takes up bandwidth, this means ... (most games ... How can a program physically damage the surface of a disk? ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Windows 8 is a catastrophe - Gabe Newell
    ... He explains the freedom ... Don't tell people about Valve and their bringing real title to Linux, ... instead point them at shitty little "free" 16 bit games that look like ... Having watched how Steam's online DRM spawned dozens of clones, ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Re: The Economist: Lebanon most liberal state in the region
    ... >> If you want to work with one particular brand of Linux, ... > to check to see if it is available for download without providing an email ... I was trying to install Suse on a system with a VIA ... >> their families and their kids want computer games. ...
    (soc.culture.lebanon)
  • Re: Help me choose
    ... you'll have made your own opinions I am sure... ... Especially when the support sucks. ... > games very well, and even though I don't game a lot, that doesn't sound ... Best part with the Linux ...
    (alt.linux)