Re: A good editor

From: PJ (me_at_myhost.thanks)
Date: 06/23/04

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:42:59 +0000

bill <whoami@whereami.not> writes:

> http://www.winsyntax.com/
>
> A simple text editor with syntax highlighting. Freeware.

Your posting links to Windows software on a Linux newsgroup. You
should perhaps have directed this post to another group the parent
cross-posted to.

PJ

--
Shell programmer? Pay a visit to http://www.outershell.co.uk and
donate some of your scripts!

Relevant Pages

  • CD writing
    ... I had trouble writing CDs using the windows software and so I followed ... the suggestion of someone in this group and tried 2 freeware cd writng ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • online banking
    ... I may need to occasionally use puiblic access pc's for ... banking on the move. ... The pc's use Windows software and IE. ... Can anyone suggest some freeware that I can carry on a pen drive that ...
    (comp.security.misc)