Re: Piv?

From: Walter Mautner (
Date: 08/05/04

Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 18:35:07 +0200

[ B@CHFiRE ] wrote:

>> > FUT: alt.linux <-------- !!!
>> Så må jeg jo følge med i diskussionen der.
> Ups, her tales vist engelsk. Måske skulle jeg have tænkt mig lidt om dér.
> Det er nok fordi jeg er Windows bruger - jeg er en idiot... :))
> Translation to the lost ones:
> Whoops, I guess they speak english in here. Maybe I should have thought of
> that. Maybe because I am a Windows user - I am an idiot... :))
Then how comes you are posting to a linux group? Are you interested in
something linux-related or want to take a peek into that operating system
with a different philosophy?
Hint: do yourself a favor and aquire a knoppix or similar cd - available
with most computer magazines, now or next week/month. You won't regret it.

Linux 2.6.8-rc2-bk9pkt [LinuxCounter#295241]