Re: Webmin running under Apache

From: Andy Fraser (andyfraser31_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/25/04

Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:26:06 +0100

In alt.linux, Michael W Cocke uttered these immortal words:

http://www.webmin.com/apache.html

--
Andy.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MS02-018 Breaking ASP ODBC
    ... > after installing the latest security hotfixes as of April ... >>1) IIS 5 web server can't be contacted. ... >>before the patch and that fixed that problem. ... >>load some VB components that fail to connect to my Oracle ...
  • Re: [opensuse] how to update alsa to 1.0.14rc2 on Suse 10.1 with checkinstall?
    ... > But I want to maintain the integrity of the rpm database by creating ... > rpms of those packages using checkinstall. ... > $#>rmmod snd_timer ... > Should I keep both the alsa-1.0.13-0.pm.0 rpm when installing the ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] Help to install Firefox and Flashplayer 7 [Solved]
    ... > |> Thanks for the RPM, I found too the one for Thunderbird, I installed ... Are you installing the tarballs as root? ... First I've to tell you that I use to manage RPMs and tarballs and that I ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: help - I installed rpm4.0.6 and now nothing works!
    ... The idea of installing rpm4 on Redhat 6.2 ... Updates are always tested on test boxes before reaching the production ... Packaging systems, whether rpm or Debian's apt, *BSD's ... a common problem for us (we don't hand out root permissions on our systems) ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Aptitude wants to remove OpenOffice.org
    ... Please also explain "Almost anything is better than installing .rpms ... declares that it depends (requires in rpm) other packages. ... The package manager does not check the filesystem when looking to see ... But rpm and dpkg use different databases. ...
    (Debian-User)