Uoper

From: Dr. Deb (dgfreeman_at_mon-cre.net)
Date: 08/26/04

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:26:13 -0500

If you have not taken a look at this distro, you should. There is a lot in
a very small package, including KDE 3.3

Deb

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [SLE] Suggestion to improve OpenSUSE by providing only selected package!
    ... (kde), fox, etc. ... whichever distro comes ... Why not just include it all in a single installation ... right, i never say to not include other package, but i ...
    (SuSE)
  • [kde] Re: Some text doesnt respect Themes font coloring.
    ... Just of curiousity, what distro do you use, Duncan? ... effectively about half way between Gentoo and the usual binary distros, ... is said to be a very strong choice for kde users, ... with and support both Gentoo's from-source and their own binary package ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Dolphin opening a text file as root with Kwrite.
    ... distro specific problem. ... Do you know which package is failing? ... I'm using Gentoo by the way. ... I don't know how Gentoo handle this, but KDE bugs are changed to the correct ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Qt !!!
    ... are located in kde3 directory but the include files are in the kde ... > the KDEDIR in my environment, I didn't have to do that. ... it depends on the distro. ... and called the next package names qt3. ...
    (comp.os.linux.x)