Anyone know how to install and configure an Orinoco wireless card on Fedora?

From: Tory Brown (Tory_at_home.edu)
Date: 12/18/04

    Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 15:48:10 GMT

    Anyone know how to install and configure an Orinoco wireless card on
    Fedora?

    Thx!

    Tory

    • RE: Windows XP Home Edition files missing. Wont let me log in
      ... > that I have a copy of it already installed and it just just install on top of ... Thx for your help btw. ... Is it possible to boot from CD and go into command prompt ... >>> I have a problem with the copy of Windows XP Home Edition on my old computer. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: disabled in gpedit, but shutdown tracker still tracking
      ... then i did sp1: okay. ... >> install and those have cleared up as well. ... thx again for the help! ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)
    • Re: # of Systems on which Publisher can be installed
      ... thx for the reply Rob...I've found some very useful info for charities on the ... | would install it on a computer that volunteers share. ... |> John Inzer ...
      (microsoft.public.publisher)
    • Re: disabled in gpedit, but shutdown tracker still tracking
      ... i was having some performance issues with the last install ... thx again for the help! ... > away the partition and am re-installing now, WITHOUT the dell management ... mike. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)
    • Re: Startup objects
      ... Thx for help. ... I wasn't worried that they would be harmful though. ... I've checked the install logs of all my latest apps I've installed and none ... it belongs to. ...