Re: KDE start menu icon (how to hack?)

From: Othmar Edel (xpensive_at_winos.com)
Date: 04/25/05

Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:25:10 GMT

Beowulf wrote:

> Anybody know where to find the icon for the KDE start menu? I would like
> to see if it exists as an image file or icon file somewhere so I could
> edit it.

in ~/.kde/share/icons/your icon theme/apps rename the desired icon to
menuk-mdk.png

cu

--
I was drawned, I was washed up and left for dead
 ~+~ http://members.chello.at/othmar.edel ~+~

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Working with Sharepoint databases
    ... > I can also delete the three related rows in the docs table and have ... > it through the web interface, I can't - as the form sees that it's ... > I can't find any reference to the actual image file or it's ID in any ... so I can't work out what else I need to edit to ...
  • Working with Sharepoint databases
    ... I can also delete the three related rows in the docs table and have ... it through the web interface, I can't - as the form sees that it's ... I can't find any reference to the actual image file or it's ID in any ... so I can't work out what else I need to edit to ...
  • Re: Allow me to type over an image file in word, without text boxes.
    ... image file, though u couldn't select or edit the image file its self. ... Kind of like when you protect the a word document with the 'form protect' ...
    (microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics)
  • Re: Convert Indesign file to Publisher
    ... Just send the image file, or a pdf and avoid the "Why can't I edit this" ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: KDE start menu icon (how to hack?)
    ... On 24 Apr 2005 in linux.redhat, Beowulf wrote: ... > like to see if it exists as an image file or icon file somewhere so ... Joe Makowiec ...
    (alt.linux)