Re: KDE start menu icon (how to hack?)

From: Joe Makowiec (makowiec_at_invalid.invalid)
Date: 04/25/05

    Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:21:48 GMT

    On 24 Apr 2005 in linux.redhat, Beowulf wrote:

    > Anybody know where to find the icon for the KDE start menu? I would
    > like to see if it exists as an image file or icon file somewhere so
    > I could edit it.

    It's a file called kmenu.png. There's one per size (n x n; n = 16, 24,
    ...) and theme (Bluecurve, crystalsvg, ... and whatever you have
    installed) located in the /usr/share/icons/ hierarchy.

    --
    Joe Makowiec
    http://makowiec.org/

    • Re: Packaging Image Files in the Installer
      ... > I saw an article, once, on how to package image file in the installer so ... > just mean the file attribute of the image file. ... Add the icon file to your project and set its 'Build Action' property to ... 'Embedded Resource'. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
    • Re: KDE start menu icon (how to hack?)
      ... Beowulf wrote: ... > to see if it exists as an image file or icon file somewhere so I could ... > edit it. ...
      (alt.linux)
    • Re: KDE start menu icon (how to hack?)
      ... Beowulf wrote: ... > to see if it exists as an image file or icon file somewhere so I could ... > edit it. ...
      (alt.linux)
    • Re: KDE start menu icon (how to hack?)
      ... > to see if it exists as an image file or icon file somewhere so I could ... > edit it. ... Lazy, lazy, for shame. ...
      (alt.linux)
    • KDE start menu icon (how to hack?)
      ... Anybody know where to find the icon for the KDE start menu? ... see if it exists as an image file or icon file somewhere so I could edit ...
      (linux.redhat)