Re: dhcp

From: J.O. Aho (user_at_example.net)
Date: 05/05/05

Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 01:48:21 +0200

take a pick of any of the populare gnu/linux at www.linuxiso.org

  //Aho

Relevant Pages

  • Re: New DHCP For Linux?
    ... New DHCP For Linux? ... The new DHCP client is being proposed by kernel developer Stefan Rompf ... What's the great difference between hotplugging USB devices and network cables? ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Why is login so screwed up?
    ... Have Red Hat 8.0 Personal. ... >]When I set Linux up, I gave them the root password they asked for. ... Probably your DHCP client changed the hostname according to the name ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • New DHCP For Linux?
    ... New DHCP For Linux? ... feature in a future Linux kernel. ... The new DHCP client is being proposed by kernel developer Stefan Rompf ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: DNS trouble - last hope
    ... Michael Heiming wrote: ... > the nameserver delivered by the router, your Linux box isn't. ... > Check the docs of whatever dhcp client sw you are running and ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: DNS trouble - last hope
    ... Michael Heiming wrote: ... > the nameserver delivered by the router, your Linux box isn't. ... > Check the docs of whatever dhcp client sw you are running and ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)