Re: Does anyone...

From: Thor (thor_at_valhalla.bbs.corn)
Date: 08/30/05

Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:37:17 +1200

James T. Kirk wrote:

> gilles was convinced that everybody would like to read this:
>

>> try to look on rpm.pbone.net or rpmfind.net, you may find it there.
>
> Sorry, no such newsgroups on my server. If you do, can you take a look?

 It's not a news group it's a url, you know you have to use a browser to
look at it.

--
*~~~~~~~~~~Thor

Relevant Pages

  • RE: 5.7.1 domain isnt in my list of allowed rcpthosts
    ... the error information is not reported by exchange server. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... newsgroups so that they can be resolved in an efficient and timely manner. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: How to send NNTP "cancel" message?
    ... that selects the newsgroups to apply to. ... Most of the canceled messages appear on the Google Groups server. ... How to send NNTP "cancel" message? ... Messages can be canceled by the news server administrator or server side ...
  • Re: Server Sync and OMA Wont work.
    ... newsgroups so that they can be resolved in an efficient and timely manner. ... Microsoft engineers can only focus on one issue per thread. ... Server Sync and OMA Won't work. ... Please enable IIS logging and reproduced the issue (sync with the SBS ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Is it just me? Or were there no posts yesterday...
    ... Which server went down?? ... and Terrorists (ALT) that broke away from the established ... Usenet newsgroups consist of a binary cluster of nine hierarchies, ... that google groups has gone down many more times than people here have ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Is it just me? Or were there no posts yesterday...
    ... Which server went down?? ... and Terrorists (ALT) that broke away from the established ... Usenet newsgroups consist of a binary ... that google groups has gone down many more times than people here have ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)