The little money I do make

From: cmsix (cmsix_at_cmsix.com)
Date: 10/18/05

    Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:36:59 GMT

    comes from repairing and cleaning up Windows machines for people that
    are mostly "infection clueless"

    Lately I've been thinking that using a Linux machine, mounting a
    windows drive and disinfecting from there might be productive.

    I'm assuming that there is antivirus software available for Linux and
    that it would scan a mounted drive.

    Would anyone care to comment or offer suggestions regarding which
    Linux and which antivirus software to use?

    If this post isn't really relevant to this newsgroup please don't
    hesitate to say so, and if so please let me know of any other group
    that might be more receptive.

    cmsix