CUPS No Canon Printer

From: Astro Linux (astrolinux_at_voila.fr)
Date: 10/23/05

Date: 23 Oct 2005 13:39:27 -0700

I just installed Morphix Light version in my old computer. I have
install cups, and I am able to use localhost:631. However, there is no
Canon Printer in the List. However do I add Canon printers list in it?
I am using synaptic & apt-get to install debian packages in this box.

Thanks in advance.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 9.1 > 10.1 Printer
    ... I went to install the printer. ... printer install indicated we needed Mac OS x 10.1. ... I ran a test upgrade on a spare G3, and than I ran the upgrades on her ... What model of Canon printer did your friend buy? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Unable to install canon print driver
    ... Canon printer install directions are VERY specific. ... you installed the drivers you have shot yourself in the foot. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Printer on Vista cant be shared with XP
    ... I just replaced the system that was hosting my Canon printer. ... share the printer but when I try to install the printer on my other Xp system ... I've tried to add the xp driver to the vista system and it fails. ...
  • Re: How do I get my MX870 Canon Printer to work with ubuntu?
    ... How do I get my MX870 Canon Printer to work with ubuntu? ... Then I downloaded the Linux driver and exploded the archive, ... does not seem to install. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: installing MP -190
    ... I did find this link that I used to install a different Canon printer in ... price of ink and the difficulty I have in getting to the nearest place the ... sells them. ...
    (Ubuntu)