Re: Interested in web design, can we use Linux for development?

From: GS (globalswamy_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/03/05

Date: 2 Nov 2005 23:30:33 -0800

I need to make simple portal website for local township residents,
about classifieds (members should be able to add their Ad by loggin
in), also some local compamies should be ale to put an Ad about job
opportunity, also some local reantal agencies can place an ad about an
home available for buy/sell, most of the places, they should be able to
add an ads continuously, kind of stuff. Is there any existing templates
available, also I heard about NVu, can I use this too?.

also I might provide some information about local news and all in th
etop lines and also small ads on the sides, I don't know how to make
those small Advertisements comes on right side or on top, can somebody
suggest me how to make those Ad?. Do I need any special software.

Thanks.

Relevant Pages