cgiemail on redhat

I am trying to set up cgiemail on my redhat server, i have gone through
the instructions on the website, however the instructions assume you
know where the files need to go, i am new to linux and am unsure where
to put the files on my server.

I have virtual sites set up on the server under /www/docs/{domains}

My httpd.conf for cgi-bin is:

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/www/docs/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/www/docs/cgi-bin">
AllowOverride None
Options None
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

The cgi-bin resides in this place. How do I get each of the domains to
get to the cgi-bin.

When I set up cgiemail, I compiled it in the cgi-bin, creating in turn
a cgiemail folder with in the cgi-bin, is this correct or should this
be placed else where?

Any help would be good

.