cgiemail on redhat

I am trying to set up cgiemail on my redhat server, i have gone through
the instructions on the website, however the instructions assume you
know where the files need to go, i am new to linux and am unsure where
to put the files on my server.

I have virtual sites set up on the server under /www/docs/{domains}

My httpd.conf for cgi-bin is:

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/www/docs/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/www/docs/cgi-bin">
AllowOverride None
Options None
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

The cgi-bin resides in this place. How do I get each of the domains to
get to the cgi-bin.

When I set up cgiemail, I compiled it in the cgi-bin, creating in turn
a cgiemail folder with in the cgi-bin, is this correct or should this
be placed else where?

Any help would be good

  • [UNIX] Pico Server Multiple Vulnerabilities (Information Disclosure, Directory Traversal)
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... directory traversal vulnerability found in the Pico server allows ... * Pico Server version 3.3 (Vulnerable to local information disclosure) ... Only URLs beginning with "cgi-bin" are treated ...
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: Can CGI script un-virtualize a relative path?
    ... while cgi-bin is a server wide alias. ... > located in respective home directory, ... Part of my touble is that virtually all discussion of CGI assumes you're ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Generating email from Form Input
    ... (I am an utter PHP noob.) ... The server program cgiemail may do what you want. ... sends the email to whoever is specified in the template. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Uploading to hosting
    ... Most likely, the cgi-bin has been set up as a sub web on the server, but not ... Make the cgi-bin a subweb on both local and server. ... cgi-bin does not refer to a page or folder ...
  • Help on permissions for CGI
    ... I am on a new server and have discovered the Directories in the CGI-BIN are ... Now, they are 755, but I'm not sure if changing it will cause the scripts ... causein the files not to get listed, but I'm sure there's a correct way to ...
    (perl.beginners)