Re: distro on cd?

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 23:07:35 +0000, hrljr wrote:

Unfortunely, I'm still on dial-up. How can I get Fedora Core 5 and other
current distro's without downloading it?

buy it. Or, in the case of Ubuntu, go to their web site and request a free
set of disks - includes a live CD and install CD - they even pay the
shipping. distrowatch.com has ads from several low cost vendors.

  • Re: to get ubuntu cds in high quantity
    ... so we will need around 1000-1500 cds in janury or before.so please ... explain me the process so that my request will be aproved. ... disks in "large numbers" so I start buying blank disks around March and ... Isn't Ubuntu Linux great? ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • [USN-155-1] Mozilla vulnerabilities
    ... Ubuntu 4.10 ... upgrade you need to restart Mozilla to effect the necessary changes. ... a malicious web site could crash the browser ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • [Full-disclosure] [USN-155-1] Mozilla vulnerabilities
    ... Ubuntu 4.10 ... upgrade you need to restart Mozilla to effect the necessary changes. ... a malicious web site could crash the browser ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: URGENT: Application_Start - doesnt fire
    ... Your application start is firing correctly because you can request a page. ... I have>> stopped and started the Web site via IIS Manager. ... This particular Web application connects to a>> database. ...
  • [Full-Disclosure] Re: Popular Net anonymity service back-doored
    ... the client update is ... > request in the clear) detects a suspicious request, ... > court allegedly requested. ... > long to update their web site, now that some information is public. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)