Re: installing my *very* first Mandriva Linux distro

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 18:02:26 +0200, Mark South inscribed to the world:
You will also get ****ed on by Dan C for being a newbie, and James Dines
will post a thousand word essay every time you ask a question. ...

And then there is the kind hearted Aragorn on alt.os.linux.mandriva to
balance out the rude folks; yin and yang, balance of the universe.
:)

  • Re: installing my *very* first Mandriva Linux distro
    ... will post a thousand word essay every time you ask a question. ... And then there is the kind hearted Aragorn on alt.os.linux.mandriva to ... balance out the rude folks; yin and yang, ... "I can trace my ancestry back to a protoplasmal primordial atomic ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Quantum Gravity 429.5: Cosmological Constant = "Internal Balance" Mechanism of Universe
    ... decoherence control", ... understood as a "control of balance" mechanism somewhat analogous for ... the Universe to human beings' or life forms' "sense of balance" or ... mechanisms in BRANES OUTSIDE OUR OWN "OBSERVABLE BRANE" (that is, ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Why I DONT Support our supposed Christian Troops:
    ... >It may be that the notion of 'balance' is the best we can do, ... wrongs there are few real rights and many real wrongs. ... take in those past actions. ... Past actions are as absolute and eternal as the universe they occurred within. ...
    (soc.religion.quaker)
  • Re: Is the universe fine tuned for life (2)
    ... temperature on this planet happened to be more or less right. ... human life possible, it doesn't look so simple anymore, I think. ... right balance of temperature, plus air composition, plus air pressure, ... You have succeeded on confusing the fine tuning of the universe with the ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: How do you see the unity of all Physical Laws ?
    ... I see curves both concave and convex in perfect balance. ... and positrons in perfect spin balance only their direction of spin is ... I see great simplicity in how the ... universe is created out of the big bang. ...
    (sci.physics)