Re: Linux is Windows ??

In <pan.2006.05.17.23.55.01.679981@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ray:

[Snip...]

You mean that if I offered you $10,000 for five minutes in a room with an
MS computer, you would decline?

In a word: yes. Review my X-spambot-trap header, and last line of my sig.

Been there; done that. I ain't goin' back down on the plantation. :)

  • Re: The Chi FAQ v1.1.7
    ... .....or posting a lame FAQ about a delusion? ... You've hit the nail on the head GDS - You're an idiot. ... review the document and simultaneously claim I am refusing to seek ... I decline because the subject matter is a nonsense. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Has UKRS had its day?
    ... of posts has seriously declined since its peak in 2000/1 of over 2000 ... out from the Fellowship Review. ... The Group newsletter is in decline - I ... That's their decision and as I'm no longer a member of the ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)
  • Re: Newbie Help...
    ... See the FAQs linked in my .sig. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [OT] test
    ... (Trying to fix ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: RPI + 1%
    ... But unless it's a *compulsory* review, they could just decline to ... change any fares at all. ... Can they alter the unregulated ones, while declining to review the regulated ones? ...
    (uk.railway)