help in ld
- From: "solanki.chandrakant@xxxxxxxxx" <Solanki.Chandrakant@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 16 Oct 2006 04:29:44 -0700
i m compiled my test.c file in the following way and while i tryed to
link with ld command, it will link successfull but which i tryed to
execute ./test file then it gives message -bash: ./test: permission
$ gcc test.c -o
$ ld -o test /lib/libc-2.3.5.so test.o -e main
-bash: ./test: Permission denied
how can i overcome this problem.. plz help me..
- Prev by Date: how can i remove element from xml file using libxml???
- Next by Date: Re: help in ld
- Previous by thread: how can i remove element from xml file using libxml???
- Next by thread: Re: help in ld